- "Let thy Food be thy Medicine and thy Medicine be thy Food." - Hippocrates
I am a 98-year-old former special needs teacher, who has been doing research into ADD & ADHD for over 32 years. I have given many presentations around Northland, New Zealand. My research has included numerous case studies, as well as an investigation in Cuba, where the children’s diets were free of junk food and fizzy drinks. I would like to share some of my findings, as I see children being misdiagnosed and put on harmful drugs unnecessarily, in particular, Ritalin, all too often.
A Healthy Diet Is All Important!
- Betty Hooper on TV3’s STORY on November 23rd, 2016
- Studies Shows Ritalin ‘may not treat ADHD’ & can cause poor sleep
- Get The Chemical Maze App for your mobile phone
- Ditch the addictive Adderall: What is ADHD and can changing your diet reverse it?
- Front Groups Exposed—50 Industry Groups Form a New Alliance to Manipulate Public Opinion About Junk Food, GMOs, and Harmful Additives
- Ritalin Is Not The Answer – Talk At Whangarei on May 1st, 2013
- Controversy Continues Over ADHD Medication, Sudden Cardiac Deaths
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
About Big Pharma – WATCH
Category Archives: Radio
Ninety-one year old Betty Hooper, whose idea it was to start a chemtrail watch group in her region in Northland, New Zealand, is to be a guest on the Vinny Eastwood radio show with Will Ryan on February the 18th, from 12pm-2pm, (NZT). It will be well worth tuning in as this is Betty’s first radio broadcast and she says she intends to canvass a range of topics that have received a pitiful amount of mainstream media attention, including chemtrails, the dietary causes of ADD/ADHD, and the great health benefits of drinking goats’ milk. Continue reading